Surrounded by meadows, forests and lakes this modern and winterproof country house invites you to get away from it all to enjoy the wonderful undisturbed nature, perfect for bathing, fishing, cycling and gathering berries and mushrooms.
– 150 m2 living area,
– 3 bedrooms with beds for 8 adults (2 x 180cm double beds, 2 x 120cm single beds, 140cm Beddinge fold-out sofa bed) and one bed for infants,
– bathroom with bathtub and large separate shower, guest toilet, living room, dining room, coffee room, study, roofed veranda, kitchen with pantry,
– dish washer, washing machine, freezer and fridge, electric kitchen stove, microwave oven, water boiler, coffee machine, toaster, waffel iron,
– central heating (geothermal energy), cockle stove and additional open fireplace,
– high-speed internet (100 MBit/s) with WLAN, 3 hi-fi systems, German and Swedish television on two flatscreen TVs, toys, board games and books,
– 5 older bicycles, rowing boat at the lake at a distance of 800 m from the house,
– 3000 m2 garden.
The rent includes the following:
– wood for the two fireplaces indoors,
– electricity, heating and water,
– access to grills,
– rowing boat at the lake,
– 6 bicycles (proper functioning cannot be guaranteed),
– blankets and pillows,
– 100 MBit/s internet flatrate with WLAN.
Other things to note
– in June 2020 it is not possible to arrive or depart on Saturdays,
– pets are welcome,
– bed linen and towels can be rented for 100 SEK per person,
– smoking is not permitted.
Each home is verified for quality and design to ensure they have all of the essentials to make you feel at home—no matter where you are in the world.